Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you.
We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
● when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
● when you visit our website;
● when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from us, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
● deliver the products and services that you have requested;
● provide you with customer support;
● customize the website for you based on your likes and interest;
● communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
● verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● We share your information with service providers and vendors such as Stripe, Paypal and Mailchimp who provide and support our business;
● we may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on our Websites or through social media. Participation in our Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. We use the information you provide to administer our promotions. We may also use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
● other third parties with your consent to do so.
We have public blogs and social media links on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email. Please note that we cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms of the actions of the platforms themselves. If you provide information to these website, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at email@example.com.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
This website policy is updated on 13th September 2020.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org